Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Hallibeaten

I think Democrats can look forward to another victory in the vice presidential debate. I also think Edwards may be able to deliver Ohio -- where the debate is being held -- for Kerry. Cheney is very good at arguing for the war in Iraq, but Edwards is superior at focusing on domestic issues. And I think jobs and the economy are what Ohioans care about most. Add some criticisms of Halliburton, and I think Edwards has good odds to take this thing.

Also, the next presidential debate is Friday. I think Bush will win that one -- expectations are very low after the last debate. Unfortunately for Bush, no one will be watching on a Friday.

1 Comments:

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Fake Name said...

I ascared that the expectations for Edwards may be too high. Cheney's evil power is daunting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home