Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Dear Someone



So I don't know the names or any personal information about the people who visit this page, but I can see information like their cities and Internet servers. That's how I know that I've been getting some hits lately from the office of an attorney named Larry H. Parker.

That name sounded familiar, so I Googled Mr. Parker's name and realized he was once mentioned in an Ice Cube song. This kind of discovery more than makes up for anything bad about the Internet.

So. Could the person or people from Mr. Parker's office let me know if they like me, or if they're planning to sue me? I don't want to mess with a guy who just got Ice Cube $2 million. My e-mail is lasercub@yahoo.com, or you can even respond anonymously in the comments area.

P.S. The Spanish movie poster is for my lone reader in Madrid. Gracias!

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger gary tijuana said...

I'd like to check to see the information of people who visit this blog (and others, like my own). How?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home