Monday, September 13, 2004

Thank You

Dear Friends,

I have to tell you something important, and I want you to listen to the music on this site as I say it.

For personal reasons involving strange, shooting pains deep within my ocular cavities, I am embarking on a journey to examine my origins, the roots of my laser powers, and this beautiful land called America.

I have shared as many insights as I could gather from the perspective of a cave. And now it can be revealed that this cave is located in the Allegheny National Forest in far northeastern Pennsylvania. By the time you read this my former home will have been long abandoned, and the Internet disconnected. I still have to call about the cable.

I hope you will still stop in at this site, from time to time, so I can tell you about my travels in the world, and on the Internet.

Because many cybercafes across this great country do not admit baby wolves, I may be posting less often. This in no way takes away from the love and affection I have for the 11 people and fellow wolves who have checked this blog more or less daily since its inception, which remains as intense as the laser beams I hope to one day understand.

Yours,

Example

Laser Cub

P.S. I've taken down all of my previous posts, though some are still floating around online. If you want a copy of anything, write to me at lasercub@yahoo.com.

3 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Fake Name said...

Goodbye, lil Cub. See you at a T mobile hotspot.

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy trails, lil cub, happy trails

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger gary tijuana said...

Please call me. I'm dying for more L.C. info.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home