Wednesday, September 15, 2004

West Virginia



Okay, it's been a long night but I've made it to West Virginia. At least I think I'm in West Virginia. Sorry to cut out early on my last post. I had a very close call at a Kinko's in Meadville, Pa.

So far I love West Virginia. Never been here before. First thing this morning, I went through a campground and saw some guys rappeling down a rock. Off in the distance the leaves were changing to amazing yellows and oranges. I felt very peaceful and safe.

That didn't last very long before my head was hurting. I found a cave because I was afraid of blasting something. The only thing that seems to block the lasers is quartzite, and it isn't easy to come by. Anyway, my head is still bothering me. Also my eyes. Tired kind of, and it's getting very dark, it's gettimh brtu fstl dp gsdy sdfsdagggggggggdag

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home