Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Kerry 273-Bush 265



This time next week, most of America will be excitedly trying to figure out the results of the election. I can't handle the stress, so I'm just going to share the results today.

I've reached my conclusion -- that Kerry will get 273 electoral college votes compared to 265 for Bush -- based on psychic powers, imagination, and what little I know about the states themselves. I haven't taken into account the possibility that Coloradans will pass a measure to split their 9 electoral college votes. I'm also ignoring a threat from a Republican elector in West Virginia who says he won't give his vote to Bush, no matter what.

In the spirit of charity, I'm giving Arkansas to Kerry, and giving Iowa and most of the Southwest to Bush. I'm giving Florida to Bush begrudgingly. I fully expect Kerry to receive more votes there, but I also expect those votes to be miraculously discounted.

Also, this election could come down to Hawaii's four electoral votes. Hawaii could easily be the Florida of 2004.

Congratulations to President Kerry and the World Champion Boston Red Sox.

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, Blogger egge said...

I hope you are right Laser Cub.

A friend of mine who is living in NY told me that he went to a psychic and the psychic also said that Kerry was going to win. For some reason (maybe because I know him,) I don't think he really went to a psychic but still, I hope his (imaginary) psychic advisor is right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home