Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Paul Krugman: Laser Thief

So New York Times columnist Paul Krugman had a column yesterday called "Feeling The Draft." I don't want to accuse anyone of plagiarism, but that column is sort of similar to the title of my recent post, "Feel a Draft?" Also, the content of his column is very similar to mine: debating whether Bush has overextended the military the same way he's overextended spending. Krugman drew a different conclusion than I did so no one would realize he copied me.

This of course raises lots of questions. First, why is a Princeton economist cribbing ideas from a den-dwelling animal out of a misguided sci-fi fable? And why doesn't this charming creature have its own New York Times column? Finally, who would've guessed that PK is one of my nine readers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home