Thursday, October 28, 2004

I Worked Hard On It, Okay?



Yes, I'm displaying my prediction map again. I want to keep posting it because I really am taking election night off. I can't handle the pressure.

My big election dream right now is that Kerry will win the Electoral College but lose the popular vote -- the same way Bush "won" in 2000. That's really the only way both sides will agree to get rid of the Electoral College system.

If Bush does win, I hope it's because the Electoral College is locked in a perfect 269-269 tie and the whole thing has to be settled by the House of Representatives. Even better, maybe Bush and Kerry could settle it Skull 'n' Bones style with a secret ritual involving Satanism, candles, miniature hammers, and an unappetizing cookie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home