Sunday, January 16, 2005

Blind

Recently I've decided to start branching out into gossip. As you may know, many gossip columnists use "blind items" when they have a juicy piece of gossip but can't directly identify the people involved. So here we go.

WHICH U.S. PRESIDENT allegedly told a group of his daughters' friends, by way of a Thanksgiving 2001 icebreaker, "Let's go around the table and say two of our favorite things. My name is ______ and two of my favorite things are potatoes and war"?

Call it tasteless if you want. But if he really said it, I think it demonstrates a pretty sophisticated sense of humor.

P.S. According to my source, the same president enjoys drinking O'Douls. Ewwww!

2 Comments:

At 6:24 AM, Blogger egge said...

I can't wait to hear your insider opinion on the Brad and Jenn Breakup.

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger laser cub said...

Brad needs to relax. Jen and I are just good friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home